Our Voice, Our Future
As Korean Americans, we understand what it means to overcome economic hardship and bridge cultural divides in immigrating to this country. We have all worked hard to achieve success, support our communities, and ensure better opportunities for the next generation, but there is still work to be done. To strengthen the representation of our community at the national level, we need your support.
- The simplest way to support CKA is to make a gift online via PayPal.
- To wire your gift through a bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate via Check
- To give by check, please make your check out to “Council of Korean Americans” and mail it to us at: Council of Korean Americans, 1100 15th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005.
- To partner with CKA, please submit the corporate sponsorship interest form.
- Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct it on your taxes. This makes Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax efficient ways to support. If you want to learn more about how donating crypto can lower your taxes, check out thegivingblock.com/faq.
- We accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Basic Attention Token (BAT) Aave (AAVE) Alchemix (ALCX) Amp (AMP) Ankr Network (ANKR) Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) Balancer (BAL) Bancor Network Token (BNT) BarnBridge (BOND) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ChainLink (LINK) Compound (COMP) Curve (CRV) Dai (DAI) Decentraland (MANA) Dogecoin (DOGE) Enjin Coin (ENJ) Fantom (FTM) Filecoin (FIL) Gemini Dollar (GUSD) Injective Protocol (INJ) Kyber Network (KNC) Litecoin (LTC) Livepeer (LPT) Loopring (LRC) Maker (MKR) Mirror Protocol (MIR) Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) Orchid (OXT) PAX Gold (PAXG) Polygon (MATIC) Ren (REN) Skale (SKL) Somnium Space (CUBE) Storj (STORJ) SushiSwap (SUSHI) Synthetix (SNX) Tezos (XTZ) The Graph (GRT) The Sandbox (SAND) Smooth Love Potion (SLP) Terra (LUNA) TerraUSD (UST) UMA (UMA) Uniswap (UNI) Yearn.Finance (YFI) Zcash (ZEC) 0x (ZRX) 1inch (1INCH)
- CKA gratefully accepts gifts in the form of stocks. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Many employers will match your charitable contributions dollar for dollar and sometimes more. Please check with your employer to see if they provide a matching gift program for employees.
- Get more information on ways you can donate to CKA
Are donations to CKA tax-deductible?
CKA is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization based in the U.S. Our tax ID/EIN is 27-3496925.
I’d like more information before I make a donation.
CKA depends on donations from individuals like you, and we are committed to transparency and nonprofit best practices. We’re proud to have earned a Gold Seal of Transparency on Guidestar, the world’s largest source of information on nonprofits. For more information about our finances, programs, impact, and leadership, please visit our Guidestar page.
If you need additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to answer your questions!