Location: Los Angeles
Member Since: 2015
Joon Kim is the National Partner-in-charge of Korean Practice of KPMG LLP with more than 36 years of experience servicing various clients in audit and advisory services in the U.S. and in Korea.
Professional and Industry Experience
- During 34 years of experience at KPMG his services have included financial statement audits, operational reviews and special audits of specified areas of operations, regulatory supervisory advice, credit reviews, performance improvement and internal control related advisory services.
- Participated in due diligence & management advisory projects for many Korean and other multinational companies.
- Lead engagement partner for the internal control improvement projects for major Korean companies and multinational conglomerates.
Extensive experience in the following industries:
- Wholesale & retail distribution
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Frequent speaker at various seminars in Korea as well as in the U.S. for Korean multinational companies on accounting and audit issues