Emerging Leaders Summit: Sparking Energy in Young Professionals
Date Published: May 16, 2020
These past few months have been difficult and frustrating for all of us. With the ongoing COVID19 pandemic and the ensuing economic downturn, we are here to help, especially for our emerging young professionals. From internship and job opportunities being postponed or outright cancelled, it may feel overwhelming to begin thinking about how to move forward from here.
That is why we are excited to announce the Emerging Leaders Summit this coming Thursday, on May 21st (3-6 PM EDT), brought to you by the IgniteNextGen team, in partnership with the Council of Korean Americans (CKA) and the Korean American Coalition – Los Angeles (KACLA).
In this virtual summit, we will be discussing core themes of identity, resilience, and community, as well as how we can remain grounded and move forward together during these unsettling times. We hope that it will help to gather a sense of community and spark energy and conversation amongst us all. Featured speakers include:
- Abraham Kim, Executive Director, Council of Korean Americans
- Eunice Song, Executive Director, Korean American Coalition – Los Angeles
- Chil Kong, Artistic Director, Adventure Theater MTC
- Alpin Hong, World-Renowned Concert Pianist and Musical Education Advocate
- Jerry Kang, Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, UCLA
- Jeanie Chang, Licensed Mental Health Clinician and Founder of Your Change Provider, PLLC
- Monica Kang, Innovation and Leadership Consultant and Founder & CEO of InnovatorsBox
- Sam Hyun, Executive Director, Korean-American Citizens League and Massachusetts Asian-American Commissioner
To register for the Emerging Leaders Summit, visit the IgniteNextGen website! Please share this great opportunity with your fellow college student, recent graduate, or young professional. We hope to see you there!